Monday, August 27, 2012

7 Years

 
 
Today Justin and I celebrate 7 years of marriage and 12 years in a committed relationship.
We have been so incredibly blessed over the years and I thank the Lord every night for having Justin as my partner. I do not take for granted one single bit that Justin and I are still foolishly in love just like when it all started in high school. I also love that we love just like we have from day one. Goofy, immature, pure, committed, fun and awkwardly romantic in our own unique way- we make it work. Seven year itch?....no way.
To that dorky little boy that I met in the 7th grade-
Thank you for being the bravest, strongest, most loving and dedicated man a girl could ask for.
 
"I love you more today than yesterday- but not as much as tomorrow."
 
 
 
 

No comments: