Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Documentation

For documenting purposes and also for reasons of looking back at how perfect life was this summer...I am going to write down the typical schedule of a summer day with Hannah and I.
 (Next summer I will look back at this and be absolutely jealous of "this-summer's-self).
 
 
8:45- I wake and get ready for the day
9:15ish- Hannah wakes and we read books in bed until she decides it is time to eat breakfast
10:00- Breakfast and get ready for the day
11:00- Errands, park, friends....whatever.
12:30- Lunch and Indoor playtime
1:30ish- Nap
4:30- Wake, snack and "Toonies." (Dinosaur Train, Little Bear, Mickey Mouse and Curious George are all our favorites right now.)
5:30- Playtime with Dad
6:30- Dinner, bike, walk, park...whatever.
8:00- Bath
9:00-9:30- Bed
 
This is also proof of why Hannah and I both have needed to readjust our schedules this past week in preparation for going back to school! No more sleeping in until 9. Boo.

1 comment:

K said...

I love seeing details like this! I think that's about my dream schedule right there. So happy you guys had a lovely summer together! :)